3.13.2007

Gone For So Long...

Sorry, Tank.

Apologies. I have let this blog fall into almost-nothingness.

Life has been wild. In the past months since I have blogged here, I have gotten a full-time job at the church, I have been accepted into Asbuy Theological Seminary, I turned 23, I got a girlfriend, and I lost said girlfriend. I'm coming to the realization that at this point in life, the only constant is change.

I don't like that. You know those people who say "Change is good?" I wish I could toss them off a moderately sized skyscraper. They can enjoy flying.

For a change.

However, I continue to believe that God is watching after me and guiding my steps. I've come to realize that I can never feel that in the process; I can only look back and say, "God was there."

I guess that has to be good enough. It's all I get for now... But there is grace here. I know it. I can feel it.

Everything's gonna be okay.

2 comments:

Brad said...

Lost said gf?

bs

Anonymous said...

When do you leave for ATS?